@poisedaisy




Sunday, June 2, 2013

so, throwback.

I've been busy, really busy. Subconsciously neglecting all the important busy things based on the slightest non-important things, blocking out what I have missed out on, knowing what importance really is. Technically, how important are things when they aren't properly placed in the order of priority.

Let's see, I've been doing things that seems to be important because it what I enjoy doing, and no it isn't important, like going to work isn't a priority but it's up there, and work's been killing me, though it's fun and something I don't dread on doing, it's just..... pffffft.
I've been missing out on mini catch ups, taking school into priority (well it is, but im on break and I'm not resting). I haven't been into so many places or taking things seriously, getting onto commitments and not committing to them, hence, it sucks.

To whom i've been missing out on - 
Bestfriend, Boo, Fio, Evany, Bestbud, Faithy, Zanny, Smallbutt 
;probably the few that I usually used to hang out and
 know so much about through mini meet ups
and updates of our lives, and now when I start thinking about it, 
I feel like I know nothing about you guys, a
nd yeah I do miss you girls and guys. 
I'd be back soon. 



here goes to another update:
spent a lovely month with the sweetie, he's been brightening my every day despite how dampened it has been. two unforgettable events for the past month was his birthday and USS trip! Oh, and results were released too, and I PASSED, miraculously!












well this sums up my post,
goodnight x

No comments:

Post a Comment