@poisedaisy




Wednesday, January 1, 2014

for the last time.

I cry quite alot.
maybe more than alot, 
I'm rather emotional

but 2013 changed me - it made me somewhat a better person, somewhat someone whom became.. different.

I'd have always said being like the norm isn't what I aim to achieve, I  wanna be different yet I wanna blend through the colors of everyone. What this year did to me, I cannot comprehend, I cannot look back and ask myself whether it was good or bad. 
Well, there was a difference, indeed there was - cause I remember how fragile I once was when the year began, I remember how I always told myself "It's all gonna suck, i hate everyone, everybody and I wish everyone would die". I used to be really negative about everything, therefore no new year resolution was created, no friends were made, but everything in my head was purely insanity. 

I started my 2013, with agony, frustration, unhappy and negatively - just because realization struck me. I think the earlier part of the year was filled with curses, and unforgiveness - and maybe 2014 is the year I'd want to change that. 

forgiveness - it's probably the last thing anyone could have attained from me. 
Well, I don't know how 2014 would be like, but I think it's gonna be a year of forgiveness, from those grudges I've held onto since years ago, I think I am finally prepared to face those haunted nights, I know 2014 would be a tough year, but tough years makes tough people, and it's gonna be something I'd do. I know I lost a couple, or rather, alot of people in 2013, I realized how lazy I was to meet friends, or to continue catching up with others because I saw no meaning to it, so it's a year where I'm going to try, at least try, to have everything in placed again. 

it's not going to be a easy year, but tough times don't last, only tough people. I trust 2014, I trust the ones I've now, and I trust myself to walk on thorns. 


happy 2014! 

No comments:

Post a Comment