@poisedaisy




Thursday, February 27, 2014

here's the line

I'm so much of a feeler, so much.
I contain emotions in me that I cannot handle on my own.
I drive myself crazy cause the emotions in me empowers everything.
I go crazy and I can't handle myself.
I can't explain to you how I function, cause I malfunction all the time.
I'd drag you onto this mess of mine,
and let you know that I don't really care about what's the situation
but do know I still care about you.

I'm no gentle giant, i'm friendly in my own traits. I'm relatively quiet but I'm not shy. I detest meeting new people or keeping up with conversations that has no meaning nor any gain out of it. But if you know, you know I'm not as quiet as you think you first met me, I've strong opinions for valuable life decisions and if I fight for you it probably means that I know you're better than all there is to not fight for. I'm drawn towards little kids, disabled especially. and to the older folks. I wouldn't say I've a heart made of gold, It's because I've a passion for them and seeing smiles on their faces makes me the happiest person in the world. The only time I feel like I'm filled with happiness in me would be when I'm doing something relating to them. The emotions that i've in me makes me makes me need my "alone time", trust it, I would be so different if I don't get my alone time, it's like - being alone's like recovering from the exhaustion or restoring the drain of energy. Despite all that I am, i'm also rather sensitive and vulnerable.
I break easily and trust my own judgement too much. I fall, and I crash.

but feeling all this makes me human.

No comments:

Post a Comment