@poisedaisy




Sunday, April 13, 2014

pricks, pins, needles

needless to say; i am dying here. 

I know you're waiting for an update, I know you're waiting to hear from me, but I also know that you know that this time round, we hit the end of the road for any form of salvage.

Words haunt people, words kill people - and that was the one that have seemed to killed us. 

I can't erase what I did wrong, I can't fix what I've done nor fix things that were supposed to be mended during the time that it happened.

i'm sorry, well that's all I have to say.

the guilt in me for having such a decision, but I am gasping to that glimpse of hope that it's okay. You know I never stopped loving you, it's just the actions that haunts me back and forth. It's been so hard to accept who I am, or maybe the way that you phrased everything, it made me sound like an inhuman monster, probably all I need right now is to breath and to know who I am, just because I am horrified of what I am, or too scared to face who I really am. If there's anything, you know I am still here, just not in the position to love you right any longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment