@poisedaisy




Wednesday, April 3, 2013

when flowers wither.

Pretty flowers wither, roses wither, ugly flowers wither.
When flowers wither, they turn old, ugly and cold. 

Can't believe I'm typing this in class. 
Well, school hasn't been the best of times, discovering that tertiary life isn't as great as it seems, or probably it's just me. Indifferent, different. When everything turns out to be different, not like what you expect, what would you do? I'd be at my most contradicting side, well fuck it line, what are you talking about. I feel deceived even by my own soul, well again there's the part when I try to be cool about what ever that's happening. Like, you know, stay calm, stay yourself, and when you try staying yourself, your sanity feels like it's beating you up, making you feel like the most insane person floating on this planet.

Ha, school reminds me of X, words he said still runs through the back of my mind, clearing every bit of sanity left in me, but then again, I realized that I shouldn't be entertaining the thought about it, I realized I shouldn't be here thinking about the one who walked away. I mean, life isn't a bed of roses, I've spent 18 years realizing that, fretting over the slightest issues, but who am I to get worked up about bed and roses. 

hahaha, fuck you line what are you talking about .

I'm withering, I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment