@poisedaisy




Monday, March 25, 2013

when it all comes to reality





I have read fifty shades of grey, darker and freed. Hands down best book I've read, probably not the best on the grammar and literature, but the main point of the story, hands down it's been the best I've read. For once, I imagined a book coming to life, that actually makes me quite excited for fifty shades of grey movie, as in, can you imagine getting married to Christian Grey or even dating someone like him? Being that small town ordinary girl, you helped your room mate interview the richest eligible bachelor, and at the end of 3 years, you have a kid with him, happily married, making him a changed man.
I was in class earlier today, my teacher asked "what's your life goal/what do you want to achieve in this life/ where do you see yourself in the future", well I was still in the mist of my land of fifty shades so all I could think of was getting married to someone like Christian Grey, probably the type of guy I'd wish to meet in life would be like Grey, as in the changed part of him (if you read fifty shades of darker and freed, you'd get what I mean) From such a broken guy, to such a loving dad. I miss America, i miss making friends awkwardly at cafes, I miss playing eye contact with people over there, I miss how friendly I was. It's all so different now, so much different (i'd continue this later, let's finish the closing chapter of fifty shades of freed) It's been a good book, reading it has certain took up alot of my time, I have finished more than a thousand pages in less than a month, I have flew to fantasy land and took a week to get back. Could you imagine having someone to love you so much that's willing to give up everything just to be with you? I can't. I like guys with sharp tongue, argues back, loves the things you love, has the same hobby as you, never wants you out of his sight, gets you mad at him but always end up smiling in the quarrel, who cares about your safety when you don't, do the slightest things to make your day, introduces you to his family, show you what romantic really meant, stealing all your first times, unreasonable to very much reasonable, changes his entire universe just for you. Yes I know, it's just a fiction book, I'm not the sort who likes fiction books, I prefer non fiction as it's much more realistic and I know i'm in no fantasy land nor living in a world full of fairytales, it's like the real-deal sort of thing. The first and probably gonna be the only book I have completed reading that's fiction. Grey's the sort of guy I'd marry knowing I wouldn't have a doubt on him at all, but again it's all like a living modern day fairytale that could only happen to 1 out of 20 girls? Another thing my lecturer asked me today "could money buy love?" well it can't, we grew up with the mindset where money can't buy those essential things in life, but if no one told you money can't buy love, you'd think money can buy love. This is completely out of link, but who cares.



Okay, thumbs up for the book but here's a short draft on how's my week of school's coming along!
I realized that my most enjoyable lecture would be critical thinking, it's like basic fundamental of psychology thinking, it's realllllllllllly good, it makes you think, alot. I've found out tertiary life is really different and much open to sexual stuff during lessons, I mean, the gap between a secondary school lifestyle and a tertiary one is so different, but different in a good way? It's much more hands-on and you don't study a wide range variety of stuff anymore, so much more focused and it's good.
Going back to school after a year, I think i'm falling asleep, so not used to it, but I'm glad I got my feet walking to back to school now. sighpie, but it's really making me horribly busy, sigh.
Anyhow, I missed having free time, taking free time for granted isn't good, i realized that too. Okay, i've to get back to my boring research, if you wanna help me, please be my lovely guest.

It's been a year and making friends isn't my thing anymore, it's so hard to start a conversation with people, my class is filled with probably half foreigners and I don't know how to speak chinese so I can't converse with them using any other language than english that they probably not understand at all. It's weird cause I've this thing coming up and I've nooooo friends to form a group with, like really, no friends in class, I mean afew or not even a handful, it sucks quite abit, I'm in a class of 80 people and I've no idea how to get out of the box of being an introvert and make friends, life sucks. how now?

love you, goodbye.
laters baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment