@poisedaisy




Tuesday, July 2, 2013

You ruined me

The greater the impact.

I die from pleasing everyone everyday. Sometimes I don't know what you want from me, or maybe to because I don't say a word about anything, but can't you see, can't you see how I've been just to make you happy? For you to be happy and make you feel satisfied, I left myself to feel all this crap, to go through all this, can't you see what I'm trying to do, I'm trying to have you feel proud of me, to not blame me for every single crap, but guess what, I can't. If you understood I'd have appreciated it, but you don't, you don't see what I'm going through, yet you blame me for every shit.
If one day you realized that the perfect picture you've seen in me, ruined and tossed around, you've no one to blame but yourself, you wanna be in control so much, go ahead, the day I leave you would be the day you beg for my forgiveness.
You ruined me, no one but you.

No comments:

Post a Comment