@poisedaisy




Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Rant.

I've no idea how to put words into my mind into a much nicer way, cause there's no other way to phrase it than to be blunt about it.

GIRLS.
omg, what's up with the current generation of people, I mean probably that includes people MY age too. It's like, who are you guys striving to be the "oh-so-popualr" or trying to attain fame from all over. Some things aren't supposed to be you, I mean, why can't you just be yourself? Why die for 200 likes or to look hipster and in trend? In the most pathetic term I'd phrase it, it's like attention seeking. I'd probably never forget the day how someone was expecting me to say "eh you lost weight".
Well yeah, certain people are famous, certain people are pretty, certain people are skinny, and let's welcome reality where the term of certain people category does not fall in place for you, you're not skinny nor pretty, famous nor trendy. I mean, it doesn't mean that since some girls got popular through a certain line they tweeted or how they act in public, or even got popular overnight through blogging a really good post. YOU'RE NOT THAT FUCKING PERSON.

Ok this is getting me really pissed whenever I think of that certain someone, and here goes -
Truth be told, I thought you were someone that was stealing my identity, suddenly from the girl who was never weight deprived or never loved shopping to someone whom suddenly had the same diet plan, same clothing style, same hobby - kinda what the fuck you know especially liking the same things as you. Okay I've kinda forgotten all about those stealing identity stuff, but honestly, now you're turning to a mainstream stuck up bitch? Why oh why.


To the other mainstream girls out there:
Why the fuck do you wanna be famous, why do you want to attain fame through overnight or so by doing stupid things. Seriously, why act so main stream nowadays, I mean, when I was 13 I couldn't even be bothered to live a night life. LIKE SERIOUSLY.


No comments:

Post a Comment