@poisedaisy




Monday, August 12, 2013

Moments.

because I grew up feeling like it was never alright
just because it never felt right

It's gonna be one-heck of a week, I've been working for hillsong so thumbs up for me, and recently, I got caught in a really sticky situation, and for the first time I consulted my parents about it, for the first time after 18 years, I consulted my parents about it - just because I felt lonely and scared, feeling like I could not do anything about it but to agree into it's terms. I never knew what my parents were capable of doing to help me out of any situations I fell into, I never knew they could be capable enough to help me out, just because they have never ever done so for me. Well, practically speaking I realized that your parents are the only ones that are able to help you out in the toughest and hardest times, the ones that you can count your back on without doubting it.
I love them. Despite the way they have brought me up, despite the way that they have hurt me. It's amazing to see how they can love you when you clearly have the biggest fault. They are amazing. It's as good as saying they saved my life from a lawsuit, I mean, if they never loved me, they wouldn't go to that measure to agree to helping me out. 
-

Ok, it's gonna be a hardcore week ahead especially since I've exams next week, #letsgoline!

No comments:

Post a Comment