@poisedaisy




Thursday, August 15, 2013

you know that i'd carry you.

"When the vision you have gets blurry
You don't have to worry, I'll be your eyes
It's the least I can do, cause when I fell, you pulled me through
So you know that I'll carry you" 

because he's my favorite 5 year old, 
because he's my bestest friend,
because he's my boyfriend, 
because he's mine.

It's going to be a good six months that I have gotten to know this annoying fella, well pretty much it was a crazy messy story, but I'd always say, if you hear my story I'd definitely make sure you go "awwwwww" he's so amazing and I don't know how he does it. 
I could be world's annoying little girl, spoiled and pampered, but he doesn't spoil me at all, and mind you, this guy, has a temper of a 5 year old, he throws tantrum all the time, no kidding. hahahah (i love you still), and it's so amazing to see how he tolerates with me, all my crazy everyday pms moments, yes this 6 months was no joke, alittle like hell for the both of us, but you know..... the past 2months since we got back together has been really great.

Today marks a new adventure, I don't know if it would be a crazy adventure, but I know it's an adventuring I'm definitely looking for, for someone whom's lifestyle's so different from mine but's capable of loving me this much - I go beyond words for this. 

to my little 5 year old,
i'm really blessed, probably spoilt and really kiddy most of the time, but I am thankful to have you around me, hahaha I would never forget the day where I told you "I don't wanna be the girl that you just hold hands and get the I am your girlfriend title, you must ask one okay" and you went like "what the heck, ask?!" but you see, you still asked, hahaha and even though yeah we act like we are together most of the time, but only we both knew the truth where there was no title and basically an unknown boundary between us still, thank you, for respecting little decisions or stupid decisions like that of mine. heeeeeheeeee. I love you baby, i really do :) 


goodnight, I had a great day x  

No comments:

Post a Comment