@poisedaisy




Monday, August 5, 2013

yay for favorite shows.




Have you had that favourite show where you have the favourite couple in it?
I think Liam court and Annie willson are the cutest couple ever. I just watched the season finale of it and they ended the show by getting engaged.

Ha, if you ever ask me why I presume they are the cutest couple ever, I guess it's because they present themselves as such inspirational people. The sweetest line he could have ever told her was "I'm the guy that has always hurt her, even if we love each other, i would end up hurting her all over again" sweetest thing ever.







I can't even, I can't even describe how cute they are together, from high school to college, or even just fooling around with each other but never ever together because there would always be someone really bitchy blocking or lying to get towards Liam. SIGH RIGHT, ok I felt extremely frustrated when I watched the show cause I've always wanted them to get together. 
Actually, they are probably the cutest couple that I've seen, but it's all virtually, like this would never happen in reality sort of thing, but still it's like how people say Chuck and Blair are really cute but I have never watched an episode of gossip girl so I have no idea about that. I used to be such a television glue, but ever since school started, television seemed to be the last thing on my list to catch. Again, I can't stand how Liam loves her so much, to fast forward to the end of the story or rather, the current season that I caught, there was this girl inbetween them, and they were supposed to move to Australia together, therefore Annie thought she should have treated herself alittle better and she had to move on, so she was supposed to leave for Paris, but when Liam was about to go to the airport, the girl that was with him asked to read the last chapter on the book she wrote.


It's like HOW CAN YOU NOT FIND THEM CUTE. I find them too cute, like really, probably that's why 90210's my favourite show, the way they ended up being friends. You know, they never liked each other till they graduated into senior year, all of them were bitches towards each other, if you have never watched this show, please just go watch it, you're missing out man. Now, they are more than friends like family, ya know.



Tell me, how can you not think that they are cute, I mean really, just look at the photos and I can go all crazy about it. what am I doing man, I have class tomorrow and it's 0324 and I am talking about 90210. Yes, but still 90210, tooooo goooood. Probably because I spent my entire day typing about a long assignment that has yet to be completed, so this is my break. 



Oh and yes, after he read the book, he realized that she didn't know what type of guy he was, and she has always wanted him, but he never knew it either, so she got on the plane and when it was about to departure, he rushed towards the plane and raced along with it, just in time before she flew, he managed to stop the plane, and when she got down, HE PROPOSED. and yeah, Naomi told their entire gang about the engagement, and now the show ended, it ended. I mean ended, sigh sigh, I'm gonna buy a disc and marathon over it man. 


that's it goodnight guys, I have morning class tomorrow, nooooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment