@poisedaisy




Wednesday, October 23, 2013

persecution from forgiveness -

"When everything was disappearing from your hands, who did you blame for all of it to be gone?"


It's sad how attaining forgiveness feels so hard, it's sad how people hurt others just for revenge. 

I die alittle everyday thinking about fogiveness cause it's something I can't do, trying to forgive people around me and telling myself they don't, don't deserve it at all. If you're going to tell me, but you're in no position to hold on the unforgiveness, but if i ask you: 
"If someone killed your little sister, made her insane and jittery all the time, would you forgive the person who traumatized her?" - maybe in my position it isn't the little sister, it was more of the inner person in me. How could someone possibly play with your heart just because he felt like it? To me it doesn't make any sense, for someone you trusted, someone you thought had changed, someone whom's going all finding a new girl, I feel sad for you thou.

I wish I could forgive you, get all this feelings out my heart. To make myself able to see you and not the hate I have towards you. It makes me wonder how do you feel whenever you bump into me or so. I hope you're doing fine, that's for sure, but I also hope that everything you do would be destroyed, fallen and disappear off your hands, yeah that is how much I hate you. Hate's such a strong word isn't it, but what's there to do when you want to forgive but the hate in you destroys every bit of hope there is for you to forgive that little soul that destroyed you. 

Well i don't know, don't know what's there left to say. 
In my point of view, people like you should just burn. It makes me feel so disgusted whenever I see you, it makes me feel so heavy for hating onto someone, but sincerely, I can't do it, I can't love someone whom I hate so much. I despise you, you and your every action or even need. 

Till then,
I wish you all the best in your wrong doings.

Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment