@poisedaisy




Monday, October 21, 2013

xxx

It's going to be quite a hectic month, but I am kinda enjoying every bit of it. Feels like days since I last saw the favorite one, but it's my last month slogging the 72 hours that clashes with schedules of his. Thank God for my new job, so yay line :). It's been so crazy i dont know how I am actually surviving. but still, yay? 




Five and Dime date with my dearest Mel and Zanny.


Who doesnt love a red velvet cake that looks heavenly sumptuous, but it wasn't that great I guess. 

Jean and Deluca has one of the best cakes, but it caused me to gain a sore throat subsequently.


This was, my 2weeks old craving satisfied.


What do you call the inbetween of dinner and lunch, Idk. But Wimbly has the best waffles yet. 

Mandatory selfie during mummy's runway show.

New found love for Macaroons, thanks to the boy whom have been constantly surprising me with it.

Fat boy's has made me say "This has been by far the best burger I have eaten in SG"

Met my new found favorite AC partner, but I have said my goodbye to the slog of 72 hours job. :(


And I didn't get to drink the chocolate milk before I left, SIGH LOR.


First attempt on Banana chocolate chip muffin and the chips didn't sink, yay! 


Katong Laksa with the favorite boy on Errands day!



If you have yet to meet my grandpa, here's my all time favorite Ye-ye!






Im really tired,
it's my exam week.
And im working.
Idk what im doing
hahaha
Idk why am I typing so oddly today either.
Impromtu post, so goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment