@poisedaisy




Sunday, August 17, 2014

To the stars and back,

But the difference would be that from how I see it, you're brighter than any star. 

The week has been amazing. Seeing you for 10 days straight, even after my intern started, you've been more than amazing B.

I don't know if I made your week a highlight in your life, but you turned 21 and I wanted every bit to be special. Maybe I didn't plan out the best birthday any guy could have, but whenever I catch that smile on your face, it brightens up mine. Special. That's the word I would describe my week as. Mainly because you're the best thing that's happening to me now.

You seen me at my worst, you held my when I was about to break, you knew what to do when I ran out of words but tears.

"How else would I be able to tell you I love you?" - Words aren't enough to show you, but you and I know where this spark's bringing us too.

Midnight Grocery Shopping, Dancing among the stars, The most romantic dinner, Meeting your family, Adventure Cove, Pentatonix Concert, Falling asleep next to you till dawn, Meeting my family. - woah, we conquered quite alot in one week eh.
And we are both gonna head back to the usually regime of our lives, but we are gonna be okay. Like you said, take it as a test to LDR. Ha, so I know we would definitely make do with it.

-
I am flawless, yet you love me.
I don't have the best temper, I act like a bitch when someone pisses me off, I act like a princess when I think I am right even though I ain't right. - you still love me among all of my flaws, you still love me despite all that I do. I don't have the biggest heart nor the prettiest face, but you still want me. Tell me, what more do I need when I have you. I can't tell you how much I do love you because I my rumbling words goes speechless. I may disappoint you but that's the last thing I would ever want to do. I can't promise the best out of this relationship, but I promise to love you as much as I can, to be here for you and to perk you up when you're down.

Yea, I do feel like I don't deserve your love most of the time, I feel like I'm filled with dirt all over and you're out of my league, like - how on earth did I find a guy like you. The kind of guy that makes me feel like magic when I'm with him.
He's the kind of guy acts silly with me, dances around like a fool even though everyone's watching. He doesn't care about how others will think, because it's just the both of us. The way he looks at me, the way he makes me feel loved.
Literally, when I met him I was all broken, I felt like I wasn't worthy of anything, I thought i'd have never found someone that I deserve. I would have easily shut B out of my life, we could have never met if I canceled my date with him, we could have never talked if I never fell sick, and we could have never started a conversation if I didn't need my coffee fix.

I tend to think about the date we met. The day where "So want to have that coffee fix of yours with me sometime soon?"// "are you asking for my number?". Imagine if you never came up to me, cause I can't. Maybe I would still be lying in agony, telling myself how bad a person I was. Torn self-esteem and broken wounds.

Maybe you would never understand how important you are to me, maybe I would never show it. I get shaky when I feel like I'm falling deeper and deeper for you, but I'm trusting you to catch me from my fall. To hold me tight like how you held me at my worst. I know sometimes my insecurities gets us both alittle upset, but I'm gonna try to stop all that nonsense cause it's no longer a "I" because it's "Us", just like "Us against the world". And as long as I've you around, my days gets constantly perked.

Love you, B.

No comments:

Post a Comment