@poisedaisy




Sunday, August 31, 2014

Free Falling

Have you ever fell in love and didn't realize how fast you were falling?
The one that makes your heart skip a beat whenever he catches you glimpsing at him? 


I'm in love and I can't deny how important this is to me.

He wipes my tears dry, chases away my fears, come by in the middle of the night just to make sure I'm fine.
And I would do the same for you, B.

Bad days don't last, but I do. I will do whatever it takes just to be next to you, even if it's missing my favorite event or something I have been looking forward to, I would do whatever it takes just to have you by my side because I wouldn't let you go through nightmares alone.

If you don't want to talk, I would stay next to you silent.
If you don't want to want to see me, I would wait outside.
If you want to scream, I would lose my voice with you.
If you aren't okay, I would give you my hugs to make sure you know I am going to be here with you.

Here's a fact, what's in your mind bothers me. It bothers me because I don't like seeing you like that. It breaks my heart knowing you aren't happy, and I wouldn't ask why if you don't want to say it, but please don't think that me being silent means I'm unhappy that you don't want to talk, I'm silent because I'm figuring how to make you feel better.

I have my bad days, and you are always there. You would drive to my place just to make sure I was fine, you knew crying would have made me feel better but you know how much I hate crying so you end up making me talk till I cry. And it isn't going to be just a one way thing because I want to be next to you, listen to you and just be by you.

Like what I always say. It isn't "I" or "You", but it's "Us". Like Us against the word, together.

I run out of words because I'm the worst person when it comes to comforting, but I get worried and I don't show it either, I'm bad at expressing emotions. All the more when I'm having my whirlpool of emotions while the lining of my walls shred (literally). But I'm trying, trying to not be so bothered about the emotions cause you're what matters.

You know me best, but you still love me.
All that flaws, and you're still here. 

You have no idea, no idea how much you mean to me, no idea at all.
From our first "coffee date" that ended up as lunch. From the night we had a midnight picnic. From the day you held my hand and I kissed it.
B, you're so special to me, you make my stomach filled with butterflies whenever I'm with you. Especially when we go out on dates, all dolled up and when I see that smile on your face. Ever since the day I met you, everything's no longer the same, ever since you became mine. I could fall in love with you all over, everyday. Some can say "Come on, once LDR begins, it wouldn't work", but we have 5months left and distance wouldn't kill our love. Why should I count the days left with you when I can count the days I have with you. I'm really thankful, thankful that I have you around all the time, I wonder what would have happened if I canceled that coffee date we were supposed to have, and thankfully, I didn't. I've no idea what the future would throw at us, but I know we would make through it.  

B, I love you, more than you know it, to the stars, and back. 


No comments:

Post a Comment