@poisedaisy




Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Choke

It's one of those days where you just feel like doing nothing, lazing around - but no, it isn't because you're living one of those mundane days, but because you just don't know what to feel.

You feel like screaming you're so tired, but what exactly are you tired of.
You feel like crying because your heart feels crumpled.

You feel like like you don't want to feel any longer.

That's how I feel.

I have those days where I don't exactly know what's wrong, I don't wish to feel nor do I want to do anything through the day. I'm so tired of what I am and what I've been doing and the moment I stop doing what I've been doing, I ask myself "So what exactly have I been doing".

I don't know if you would understand how I feel, but it's just one of those days where you want to lie in bed alone, not feel anything and not even think. I could have my phone shut the entire day because I think social-media has became something that people think it's a "need to be involved". But really? I get so tired from the crap everyone throws, so tired of the drama that has been going on. Feeling like I took all the wrong sides or even, why the fuck did I go on anyone's side.

There's just so many things going on in my head but I don't quite know how exactly I'm supposed to put it.


Maybe i'm just sad today, and I don't what to acknowledge the fact that I'm alittle down.

No comments:

Post a Comment