@poisedaisy




Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I don't want any goodbyes

You constantly tell me to not think about it
Saying we should live the moment
But I can't.
I can't tell myself I'm going to be okay.
I can't imagine being at the departing hall
Sending you away, I can't.
I get scared,
I ask myself what I'm going to do when I don't have you around
I think about the miles apart 
And honestly, it scares me.
I can't imagine us being apart
I can't imagine what will happen next 
But I'm afraid,
I'm afraid of being alone here. 
You tell me to not think, 
You tell me to not count down,
But count the days we have left 
And cherish whatever we still have.
Isn't it still putting a clock on it.
This is one scary ride 
Because I don't know what's going to happen next 
But tell me you're going to hold on to me
Till the very end.
Because I don't want to let you go
I don't know how I'm going to let you go



No comments:

Post a Comment