@poisedaisy




Thursday, August 27, 2015

little wanderlust

that urge to do something, well - I made my little bucketlist that I hope I'd one day accomplish. 

I've never been much of a dare devil, first up, I hate heights so someone like me would never do anything that involves jumping from a plane or a cliff. I would probably have a heart failure if I do so though.

I've always wanted to see the world, thus that Singapore Girl dream came alive. I have always longed to open the wanderlust doors within me, but now i'm in Uni, and maybe after I graduate I would try once or twice again, but I know I'm going to see the world before I ever settle down.

Kids are gonna be a burden and I wanna see snow before anything happens. So, I know it's a selfish mindset, but..... what better way to see the world first than to do it after graduation and before settling down. I mean, yes it's selfish but, the thing is if you really like that place, you could add it to the "family trippin' list" otherwise, cross it out.

Well, that's my plan. and with that dream, a large pay check has to come through first. I've that wish to have my passport stamped with all sorts of country stamped onto it though.

Eating the freshest Sashimi in Japan, Visiting Niagara falls in Canada, Shopping till your drop at New York, Smelling the freshest baguette in France, Sitting on the red London bus, Imagine seeing the northern lights in Norway. Well that's my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment