@poisedaisy




Wednesday, August 5, 2015

two ordinary, one extraordinary.


Hi!
I may have never introduced him, but hey, here's Brian. He's mine, oops no. He's my boyfriend. I met him over a year ago, and over a year ago he asked me under the rain "would you be my girlfriend?" and i said "yesssssssssssssssssssssssss". I didn't know what I was getting myself but into, but whatever. Not to side track.
But hey, we are two people living the extraordinary in our life. and no we aren't the ideal couple, infact we could be the strangest kind of couple cause we don't fight, we have deep discussions.

Here we go.
I met him a year ago!!!!!!! and more, but I got together with him a year ago!!!!!!! and i didn't know where things were going, I was scared, if he broke my heart like all the other people that did...... but he hasn't dropped my heart yet despite my weight gain.

It's been a year that we have been together, but it's been 6/7 months we have been living together. I know crazy. It has been craziest 7 months that we have been together. The craziest infact. Yes we are like every ordinary couple, we do fight. It was a piece of cake when we first started out, but honestly we were both scared. I was. I had a huge culture shock and he was gonna see me 24/7. Imagine that.

\Okay I'm going too fast.

So one year ago.
There's two sides to our love story but what everyone knows is, we had the longest lunch date. 6 hours. I sat with a stranger for lunch for 6 hours and ditched my bff for that charismatic smile.
And here goes, I had my first sneak out by going for supper with him. He asked if I wanted to grab some tau huay, and I sneaked cause I wanted to see more of him.
I don't know if he saw something in me, but I wanted to know so much more about him.
Well, cause my parents were out of town so sneaking out was easy and prior to the date my parents were supposed to arrive, he asked me to spend my last night with him at somewhere special.
So I took hopped into his car and took the midnight drive.
Here's my favorite part. So I asked him
W: "what do you look for in a girl?"
B: "Communication"
W: "So have you found someone like that yet?"
B: "Well, there this girl"
B: "She majors in communication and right infront of me"

hahaha ok, that was my favorite. So the subsequent days there wasn't sneaking out for suppers, so we had lunches. And one day after we were done with lunch. He told me
B: "I wanted to do something since the other day, for quite sometime now"
W: "What?"
B: "I want to kiss you"
and the best part was, the moment he said that he shun away cause he was soooooo shy. So i hopped over and stole his kiss.

Well, I knew he was into me cause he grabbed my hand.

So that was relatively how we started.

He's been the most amazing guy I've met. Though he has his complicated days, he's still the best. He cooks for me when I get sick, check my temperature constantly when I'm down with a fever, takes me to the doctor. Cooks for me whatever I crave for. Spoils me once in awhile. Blow dry my hair just because I get lazy. Fetches me around whenever I need it. Dances with me whenever I feel like it. Perks me up whenever I'm down.
He basically takes care of me, and I know he loves me even if he doesn't say it.

It's been a year and I would say it was not easy.
There were times I wanted to give up, fall and just punch him in the face cause he gets annoying and bossy. But truth is, he loves me, and sometimes all that annoying side and whatever he does - there's a reason for it whether I like it or not.

He's the best thing I ever had, and he's someone worth holding on to.
I know there are days that we both feel like beating ourselves up because our relationship do suck sometimes, we can fight.... no we actually have deep disucssions about our relationship, and we talk for hours about it. But that's how we are. We do fight but we still love each other.
We don't know what the future may hold, we don't know if we would be together the following year, but one thing I know is that I'm gonna try. I'm going to want to keep this.
I know I'm going to invest in this relationship till I know I've done enough, but for now. I'm not going to let go. I am going to continue journeying this relationship. I get scared thinking about it cause there's so much to journey and learn about with him, but he's gonna be worth it.

Are you ready B?
Happy Anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment