@poisedaisy




Monday, September 1, 2014

I'm a girl, it's only reasonable for me to get stuck in my whirlpool mess of emotions.
But really, don't push it when I'm giving in a whole lot. I get my pre menstral shit days, and to cross that line, it's darn easy.
So seriously, when you know I'm shredding the fucking linings in me, don't piss me off. I can handle all that shit, but don't ever go unappreciative or forget about things I say or do. Don't forget about whatever I said and don't come fucking messing with me.

I don't really care if I'm irrational, for fuck sake reason, I'm having my darn period and coping with that fucked up cramps and running to the washroom every two hour is already a fucking pain. So don't, don't come pissing me off with your nonsense and deliberating messing with my mind.

I'd be so done with you if you ever come crossing over me

And this is for you if you already had.
Fuck you.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment