@poisedaisy




Wednesday, September 10, 2014

road-block.

Nights where you don't feel like you belong anywhere, anyone.
It gets cold and lonely because you're on the bus not knowing where you're heading to.
This isn't me, it isn't me to not have any directions, I don't like not knowing where I'm heading to because all I feel is no sense of home.

"You're thinking too much" they say. My mind's in a mess, I don't know what to think or what to do. I feel like no one's listening even though my words are endless. It's like being at a road block, deciding which way you're going to take next, but here's the difference, I'm at the road block at the end of the road. I've no idea where my life is taking me and this isn't what I'm used to.

I'm very much of a emotional rollercoaster, if you hop along, you would understand what it's like to go through a bunch of emotions within a week. Frankly, I am a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment