@poisedaisy




Monday, March 18, 2013

alittle too late -

My week's been really really dready, it's quite horrible actually. Shifting into a new environment has been hectic, somewhere when I'm clearly not used to. Walking to the bus stop seems to be quite a distance, but oh well, the only word that I'm living with is "ADAPT" sighpie, i feel your pain when you move from the east to the north.

 I've been wanting to go back to ballet for a really long time, but then, school's gonna be a killer if I start ballet, as in, I had a year to do whatever I wanted, and now..... it feels so wasted like I didn't do anything I wanted, all I did was travel/ eat/ sleep/ shop. I thought I made it a well-spent year, but thinking about it, it was actually a really bad year, falling in love, getting drunk, flying across the pacific ocean, taking rides from strangers, well, that seems pretty much the thrill I had when I was 17, but it's all so different now.




Okay, I read fifty shades of darker. HANDS DOWN, it's the best book i've read, no kidding! If you didn't read fifty shades of grey then you wouldn't really get it I guess? It's no doubt the best book that has made me sooooo captivated by the plot, I mean, break up - get back together - his ex came back to becoming a stalker - he bathed her and ana got pissed - went for a charity fund raising hosted by his family together - met dr flynn - his ex broke into his place - his ex scratched ana's tire and splashed paint  - they moved to a hotel while security searched his place - he bought her a new car - no more kinky sex because of her - trying to compromise each other - telling his deepest darkest secret - she didn't run away - he acted like a sub when he thought she was gonna leave - he proposed to her - she said she had to think about it - everyone thought he went missing - charlie tango caught fire - his birthday present from her was a keychain and the back of it wrote "Yes" - cause she thought since he had everything, the only thing she could have given him was herself - they are engaged - he told his entire family - mrs robinson was a complete bitch - his mom found out about what happened when he was 15 - he knew she wanted hearts and flowers and a romantic proposal - he brought her to the garden and showed her an entire bed of flowers, proposed to her and she said yes - book ended so we all gotta buy fifty shades of freed .

HANDS DOWN GOOD.
no judging lah, i'm not into the kinky sex part honestly, but if you are then fifty shades of grey should be enough cause fifty shades of darker isn't focused on the kinky parts, it was more on their love story, really cute love story actually.





Maybe one of the reasons why i'm so engrossed and absorb into the book is because Grey reminds me of you. Taking away the kinkery part of it. He really reminds me of you. You were mysterious, everything behind the doors - I knew nothing of it. You're really secretive in whatever you do and with those tiny bit of fights that always makes me end up smiling, the sharp tongue that you have that made me completely in love with it. You made me eat all the time because you said it was really important to have me healthy. You'd think wherever I went was dangerous when it was without you. The posh restaurants that I could probably have never been able to afford, paying for almost everything - thank God you were don't pay for my shopping though cause that would make me irritated. How you left me straight after a confession - isn't that how the first book kinda ended? But they came back together after 5 days, it's been near 9 months since you left, sometimes I feel like you took my sanity along with you, and as much as I hate to want to let you go, I think it's time I should have let you go. I miss having the same hobby as someone, I miss talking about stargazing, sitting at the cbd area looking at the lights of the city with you, I miss listening to classical music and talking about different types of musical with you, I miss having a guy whom actually loved shopping, someone who could pick out pretty outfits that I thought would have looked great on me. Acting like a kid together, especially fighting to pay the bill. Someone whom loved and appreciated dancing like I do, I miss having someone that had the tiniest similarity to me - loving the color pink and loved hello kitty too.  The sweet sweet sweet talks you would always use, the different pick up lines you'd use to tease me with. Talking about almost everything under the sun without the fear of being judge, or even having no make up on and you'd still say I looked the prettiest. I miss those days, I really do. I've not met a guy since then that could make me feel that way, the foolishness I had when I thought I was never gonna be able to meet another guy cause no one would be like you, cause I was being stubborn and only wanted you, well now that you're gone and presumably never gonna come back, I'm gonna start moving. Ever since i moved here, I burnt every should ex boyfriend's item, but your's. You were so special, and I could go on and on about this through my entire post, but I want to thank you for everything you've done to make me feel special, like a princess. They say dreams come true, I dreamt of you the other night and it runs vividly clear in my mind still, but again I know dreams never come true at any point. This entire week was a killer, I wanted to drop you a text telling you how much I've missed you and wished that we could be friends, just friends and nothing more, but guess we can't go back to that anymore, like you said "we can't be close". Well that's it, I know you changed your number and I know I sound hopeless here wanting to type "move on" yet I continuously type all this nonsense and reminiscing over you. I have missed you for the longest time, but it has finally sink into my heart that you're not gonna be back.
I just had to get this all out, somehow.
Thank you for being part of me, thank you but now you're another memory lane.


Well that's it, another chapter's gonna be closed. A new one would be opened in one more day, school's gonna start and I'm pretty excited to see where I'd be next.


No comments:

Post a Comment