@poisedaisy




Friday, March 8, 2013

fast forward.

all this packing makes me go sane, i need horrible retail therapy, I been shopping online so much, that I realize the amount of clothes I have is just piling up in plastic bags.

PFFFFT .


i miss my bestfriend
i miss evany
i miss wave
i miss fio
i miss skew
i miss smallbutt
i miss evan
i miss siew
i miss boo
i miss zo
i miss zanny
i miss dancing

i miss so many things, i've so little time, and i hate moving house.
I really hate it :(

packing things into boxes without a helper, it's insanely insane. I've soo many things, but just the short note.
It's my last night here.
gonna miss telling the cab uncle "i stay opposite the prison, so you know where's the prison? i can direct you from there"
SIGH, i'd miss late night walks.

thanks 37 mariam walk, for the best moments here.
happiest and worst, you were good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment