@poisedaisy




Wednesday, February 20, 2013

blessing in disguise.

it's painful to know the truth, but it's better than being lied forever.
liar liar you're the liar, i'll watch you burn while i play with fire.

it's been a cruel cruel week, torturous, thank god for friends with steamboat to make my appetite back, thank god for helping me going on my feign diet when it never started, thank god that I was able to go back to sleep instead of the usual 2 hours.

I hate you, i swear it's true.


-

Yup, had dinner with my lovely girls today, (and you guys must be thinking..... wow you got alot of girls huh) yeah it's true, I do. but it's mainly three or four groups of love. Hehe, today's with Ash, Fio, Sofia, Cheryl and Verny!
It's weird cause I can't post the picture up, but yes i love you guys .


No comments:

Post a Comment