@poisedaisy




Thursday, February 7, 2013

due soon.

Well, I don't know if you're a reader of this blog or not, but yes I'm due for my post as I forgot to schedule the post!!!!! Ooopsy, but I feel an urge to just redo this entire post, well technically to make it look like a nicer and a much "blog-worthy" reading post!


I'm turning 18 in just 7 days, the excitement creeps in a little, but I'm not sure if that's what I want, I don't know who to allow into that special day, I don't know who to allow celebrating with me. I'm scared, I'm creeping from head to toes. My days from 10 11 12 13 are filled, 15 and 16 too, but I'm not too sure if I still want 14 to be filled, I've people that wants that day but I guess I'm just not into Valentine, well mine could be ruined but I don't wish for anyone to ruin theirs by celebrating with me, maybe i'm just not into the spirit of turning 18, I'm not sure what I'd want to come.
He asked if he could take the 14th of February, he asked if I would allow him to be my Valentine, I said he could go on the express queue and he said "so I still have to queue? :(" and I told him, "fine you get to be my Valentine but you better not regret it okay!" and he told me "I'm very sure I would never regret it, and I promise you wouldn't regret it or even think that you made a wrong choice, I'd make it the best Valentine cum Birthday you ever had and you'd even feel like you're being swept off your feet." 
Maybe I'm the only fool here hoping that he would come around again, maybe i'm simply hopeless because I don't know what to feel about it, I still secretly cling on to that hope that he's going to come back, well he isn't. He isn't gonna be my valentine, he isn't gonna be around.


He just isn't going to be here anymore and I got to live with it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment