@poisedaisy




Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Chinese New Year! :)


I'm sorry I haven't been posting, this is really horrible of me to not post a single thing, but yay it's chinese new year. It's been a horribly quick since the year started and now it's chinese new year, woah.

To be honest, I didn't have any Chinese New Year clothes planned out this year, it was all just...... "omg it's new year I ought to buy clothes!" So here's a quick note on how I spent my past 3 days!

8th February -
I finally took a break and went on a solo shopping date, well don't tell me you guys don't go on solo shopping, it's the best thing to ever do, well it's my favorite! I roamed around town and bugis just to try my luck on finding a pair of new heels, but my mission failed, ended up just roaming and getting clothes but not finding any nice pair of shoes, so I didn't get a new pair of shoes this year, honest fact! My brothers were sick, but I heard they didn't get any new clothes either, so I brought them out at night to find some clothes, so technically, that mission succeeded. Hehehe.

9th February -
I did a last minute shopping and spent the afternoon doing spring cleaning with the mother. Wasn't the best CNY eve, but well this is okay, my aunt celebrated my birthday because it was on the same date as my little cousin's! Had tuan yuan fan with them and spent the night at grandpa's place for dinner and count down till CNY at his place too!
















Okay, I'd post the rest of the photos for today, tomorrow!!!!
see you hunny bunnys.

No comments:

Post a Comment