@poisedaisy




Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunny sunshine.


It was pretty much a really longer day, and I've no idea why i'm up this late still trying to make a post out of nothing. It was a pretty decent day, oh wait, I had strictly pancakes for dinner, maybe that's worth sharing? Well, everything went much much in plan today, just that I had to run under the rain that kind of sucked alittle, but there we go again, everything went well and it also occurred to me that..... I have work tomorrow so why am I up this late?

"I remember staying up this late just to catch that tiny phone conversation with you, well, the fun lasted quite abit, but it was all gone within moments, maybe it's true when they say happiness doesn't last forever. It's sad to know that things you hold dearly can be gone so quickly, does fate really matter what it comes to things like this?"

Well, what's your definition of happiness? 

No comments:

Post a Comment