@poisedaisy




Tuesday, February 26, 2013

floats.


It's been quite awhile since I posted something up well, today's a really really weird day, it's like having thoughts in my mind but I don't know how to describe any of them out. Weird huh.

-

Have you ever felt like, you were sinking too fast because reality hit you too hard, like it was too hard for anything to be absorbed in?
Honestly, I don't know how I'm supposed to feel, with the fast paced lifestyle and so. I kinda regret not accepting the choice of going abroad or to continue studies here. I wasted one year, one year, one entire year filled with 365 days doing nothing but traveling, eating, sleep, shopping and top of all, wasting money & time. Looking back, I feel really pathetic, but I don't regret a thing actually. I'm just regretting the entire month of February.

Figuring things out just seems so hard, it's like trying to solve the puzzle when there's plenty of missing pieces to it. I have all my questions on set, but I'm lack of answers. Well, again they told me this was what I had to face in life, so suck it up line.

No comments:

Post a Comment