@poisedaisy




Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Marked dates.


Ha, so everyone's asking me out on Valentine. I should put up this sign
Hiring: Valentine.

Well, it's pretty surprising that I'm not much into valentine this year, neither my birthday. I just don't feel the need to celebrate it, neither the feeling of "I want to celebrate it". It really really sucks, it's like it's fine for me to drown alone on Valentine, but it's not fine for my friends to skip their dates and go ahead for a night with me. To everyone who thinks a valentine kid birthday is cool, it's not, it's really not. It's so freaking hard to find someone decent enough to spend that birthday with you and not living guilt free from it. It's the days where hearts goes lighting around the streets, where people start gazing and admiring the stars in the sky. I'm not gonna ruin that day for anyone.
Maybe part of me just doesn't want to celebrate Valentine, I just want to stay home and sleep or even spend the day alone and shop, that's why for whoever that has asked me out, I'm sorry for saying "I'm not sure, my friend already asked me, so i'm deciding!" I'm really sorry. I made a promise to someone that I'd have celebrated my birthday with him, and no matter what, i'd still hold on to that weird and stupid promise I've made. It's really stupid to hold on to a promise where you know nothing would never be accomplished, but yeah, I'm waiting still, foolishly I know.

I dyed and I cut my hair. Looking forward to see ya'll with my new hairstyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment