@poisedaisy




Saturday, February 2, 2013

Pink Parade, Pink Everything.


To one of my loveliest and favorite girl, 
Happy Birthday Joy!

I was supposed to celebrate her birthday today, I never missed a single year, but I was so awful today, I woke up with a completely swelled up eye, unable to open and filled with really eeky stuff in my eye. I felt like... I was going blind for a moment because everyone's been telling me "since your contacts are making your eye itch so much, then stop wearing it!" It felt really horrible, no matter how painful my eyes were, I could still leave those stupid lenses in my eyeball all day longer, with red blood shot eyes at the end of the entire week, guess how bad it have hurt :(. So instead of the brunch cum shopping date with Joy and Zanny today,  It became a "stay home saturday". Horrifying huh.

Any idea on what possible stuff I could do today? I been online shopping quite alot. Actually, that's the only thing I do when I have to stay home and when I feel sick. Other than sleeping of course.

I need a big favor, I'm in dilemma for this, I wanna get a swimsuit, like this one http://www.modcloth.com/shop/onepiece-swimwear/beach-blanket-bingo-one-piece-in-red I'm not sure to spend $90 on it cause I'm afraid to buy it because of the reviews, but I don't know if I should get a size 8 or 10... there's no international exchange for this :(  help help?

Well, if you realize, above every post says "Hello February", hahaha, i'm loving how people update their "hello february" photos! So yes, every post for feb, there would be one hello february.

GUYS, 13 more days, are you exciting? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment