@poisedaisy




Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Light will guide you home.


I ENDED WORK. It's official, but it was definitely the first time I didn't dread work.
So, it wasn't exactly the fun-filled packed day I had, it was probably just window shopping and getting my starbucks tumbler, speaking of tumblers, have you seen the valentine collection for the year? :) It's sooooo pretty, and I officially found something I felt like I could "collect", you know, I always had friends that made fun of me cause I was the sort of person who didn't like collecting anything, like really! Maybe except tissue boxes with hello kitty on it, as in, some collect stamps and some collect headbands or so, but i never liked anything or was even fond of anything to have that "feeling of *I have to collect it*", weird much to my friends but ordinary to me? Haha, but since last year, I've been collecting seasonal starbucks tumbler and not forgetting, their lovely cards! Like, ahhhhh guys the cards are just too pretty, how do you stop yourself from getting any of them. Oopsy, too much info.

Chinese new year's round the corner, have you gotten your new year clothes yet! I was the sort who loved to get 15 sets of clothes cause of the new year, but now... I haven't even gotten one! Maybe I did, but I've never worn jeans for new year, it's soooo bloody hot.

Valentine's here too! Sooon, really sooooooon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment