@poisedaisy




Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy February.



 Well, it's the 1st of February, and i'm gonna make it a point to keep posting. Hopefully i'd have this brand new start and keep up with the constant post of what happens in February.

February, it means so much to me, and this year it's gonna mean even more to me. Can't believe I am turning 18 so soon, it's like.... I remember how I told one of my friends 5years ago, "You're 18?! You are so old man". Like.... I'm 18 now and I am supposed to feel old when people call me old, well but I'm pretty excited of what's gonna happen next, where I'd be going and what would be happening next, I've always been told, you are going to feel the change when you hit 18, everyone's expectations of you go higher, you get much more freedom in life, you're so much more legal now and temptation kicks in every once in awhile. Hahaha, I can't help it, but it's February guys, what better way to start it then to spend $52 bucks with one of my favorite buddy at chomp chomp.

I spent the day working, and if you didn't know, yes I'm working now, I have probably the best "boss" in the world, that doesn't seem as though like he's my boss, much more as a friend I presume. I have the best working environment and the food there is superb. I can't lay my finger and realize that WORK ENDS TUESDAY. It's quite sad... because it's the only job which I don't dread and have fun throughout the entire day. Well, I work as an.... assistant or what do you call it, hmm, not sure though, but definitely, do support my "boss" @ http://www.ashleymak.com/ and my really great friend that I met there that's kinda like a sister @ http://smittenpixels.blogspot.sg hehe, I swear, they are both really good photographer, not forgetting, they are one of the most friendliest photographers I've ever met.

Well, working didn't only help me discover new friends and so, I discovered what I really wanted to do and who I really wanted to become. I decided that early childhood isn't just something I say I love to do, but it's something that's in my blood, or rather like a gift that I really wanted to achieve for, haha, and people ask me "Where would you like to work infuture when you get that degree for early childhood education or so", I have never been able to answer that question because of the pay-wise and how I didn't like certain kindergartens to conduct lessons like, so recently, I came up with an answer in my mind, and I'm really certain that if I've a possible light on where I wanna end up at, I'm pretty sure someway or somehow, God would bring me there.

That sums up my day. Thinking about the future and so. Not forgetting the guilt of having dinner with my dearest Zanny last night, I spent $43 bucks at chomp chomp and another  $9 bucks at dessert house. It was fulllll of temptation, and for the first time, I ate so much that nothing could get in my tummy any longer.
That's about it I guess?

Goodnight sweetpies.

No comments:

Post a Comment