@poisedaisy




Sunday, February 17, 2013

faith, hope.

Probably the mood to post it all out's gone. 

I've so many questions but so little answer, but most importantly is, why did you have to do this to me.
Why did the both of you have to do this to me.
I'm struggling, i'm struggling, struggling so hard I can hardly gasp for air. I've no idea what to feel right now, confused and lost are probably the weirdest things to feel, I haven't slept for nights and my body feels as though it's gonna collapse any time, but I can't even close my eyes for a second because the nightmare runs through my mind like it all happened a second ago.

I don't want to blame you, I don't wish to say a word about it, but it's killing me, it's killing me so deeply inside. I hate you for doing all this to me, i hate you so much because all you go through is the guilt and feeling like you have to repent about it, but me? I've to realize that I actually did fall back in love, I have to realize that this isn't a fairytale anymore because I don't have you any longer, I have to realize that we ain't friends anymore because of this crappy mistake. I have to stop missing you and wishing you were right by my side. Why on earth would I even want you by my side after all this nonsense that has happened? Why.

As good as you make me feel, I wanted to make you feel better, better than your fairytale, better than your masquerade's play, i wanted to be that someone to you to make you feel lifted,
but you are gone.
gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment